Managing a business in today’s commercial environment requires a rigorous set of financial processes.M & A provides a comprehensive suite of accounting services to help you manage the day-to-day operations, compliance requirements and performance of your business.With the right systems in place, you will be free to focus on what you do best.Services range from the preparation of detailed IFRS compliant reports to bookkeeping functions.
- Preparation of IFRS compliant financial reports for lodgement with KRA or any regulator.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports tailored to meet your business needs or those of other stakeholders.
- Preparation of special purpose financial reports Consolidations, including consolidated financial statements.
- Foreign company reporting.
- Financial report analysis
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Process and procedure review
- Assistance with the evaluation, selection and implementation of accounting systems
- Installation and implementation of your chosen accounting package
- Assistance with your day-to-day bookkeeping requirements
- Calculation and payment of wages, PAYE, withholding and superannuation liabilities
- Specialist assistance regarding the preparation of business activity statements and monthly reports
- Debtor management
- Credit control, including credit risk evaluation and searches
- Assistance with the preparation of IFRS compliant financial reports
- Management of the audit process