Why work with us!
We welcome talented individuals with enthusiasm, passion and vision to our team. If you’ve got what it takes, we might offer the opportunity you’re looking for.
“they have got me thinking about the accounting profession in a different way.” – Phillip Brink, vacation student from Stellenbosch University
When you train at M & A you are exposed to:
– A broad range of businesses and industries
– Hands-on Management Accounting
– Tax compliance and planning
– Company Secretarial services
– Factual Findings Reporting
– Budgeting and cash flows
Why should you join us?
– We have an established and respected name in the market
– We’re focused on IT
– We’re committed to training top quality accountants – SAICA and SAIPA
– Broad exposure and encouragement to take responsibility
– We believe in work/life balance
– We’re entrepreneurs, not technocrats
Train in a progressive firm… where cutting edge is normal and where your growth is in your hands. It’s a no brainer.